Mitsubishi Evo 4-8 – HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing Spark Plug
50003-M35G, 50003-M40G, 50003-M45G
All plugs are sold individually.
- Heat Ranges: 7-9
Manufacturer Part Number: 50003-M35G, 50003-M40G, 50003-M45G
*All plugs are sold individually.
HKS plugs can fit mulitple makes and models so if unsure please email us with your vehicle details to confirm fitments.
HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provides improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build up.
M-Series Super Fire Spark Plugs Feature
0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode
- Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces the voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip
- The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance. It also features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition.
Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)
- The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
Spark Support Gap
- Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
Performance & Efficiency
Increased Ignition Performance
- Decreased voltage requirement strengthens ignition performance under harsh conditions like lean mixture or high boost pressure.
- New material and design improves durability, which allows for use under hard combustion conditions like continuous high load during circuit driving or aggressive tuning.
Decreased Carbon Deposits
- Thermal Edge and Spark Support Gap help prevent carbon buildup for better ignition under various combustion conditions.